Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Buddy Parenting

It is very exciting to see a child grow.A child is a dream of parents and as parents we do see a lot of dreams and have a lot of goals that we think child should achieve.A child who do not know anything starts to learn as we start to teach the child.It is important that a child be taught discipline in an attempt in inculcate discipline in a child' s life we become strict and authoritative due to which the child will not be able to speak with us openly and expose the secrets/mistakes.

While buddy parenting can foster the bonding between the child and parent to a greater extent.Being a first time parent it was hard for me but I had a lot of dreams to see my son grow and wanted to grow along with him.Today's education system is very different than our time.My son brings his homework where he has to do the project which would justify the theory of a topic.It is very interesting to know how he understands the topic, tries to collect the materials needed for the project and how he assembles together the materials and forms the base to observe a fact.By this it gets very easy to lean a fact when we actually see the fact happening.Although it looks simple it is a very different concept unlike what we did in our young age byhearting the facts and reproducing it in exams.

Whatsapp is an mobile phone application that lets us connect to people in other people in different countries for free, we can chat,have video conferencing and talk like as though we are talking through our phones but we won't get charged for the call.My son taught me how to use this app as he was talking to his cousins in foreign countries.The way he taught is also interesting he tried to push me do it by myself ,ask him if I have doubts unlike spoon feeding that we as parents tend to do; he made me understand that every time he will not be around to correct me I have to be fearless and try and learn from my mistakes for the next time and become self reliable,

Today's children are really very smart.As they live the childhood without barriers, fearlessly we get to grow along with them and learn a lot of things.At the end of the day what is very important is a child should trust us and be able to share each and every secrets of its life openly with us which makes this relationship precious and happy.




This is written for :
https://www.facebook.com/mychocos

No comments:

Post a Comment