Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's day

This mother's day May 10,2015 I made my Mom surprised and happy.I decided to give her a surprise. For the most beautiful princess and angel in my life. She always cooks for me this mother's day I decided to cook for her I tried my level best to impress her. I cooked a nice hot vegetable pizza from the dough to the garnishing with the veggies and preheating in oven I did everything of course I used the internet to follow the steps. It was a decent pizza at the end. I brought her a princess crown, wrote a nice message saying "she's the World's Best Mom", brought some balloons that said " Happy Mother's day" and candle light dinner arrangement. It was awesome.I also brought her a big flat 32" screen tv which she was asking for from a long time. She was very surprised and shred tears of happiness. I wish we could have many days for mothers in a year. I would keep giving her surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment