Saturday, May 16, 2015

what do you want to become

When I was a young in the school everyone used to ask me what do you want to become? what do you want to become? I always used to say I want to become a Justice like my dad . My dad was my hero; our family was into the field of law.I was really feeling proud to say that and would feel happy when everybody used to acknowledge my dream saying he will be like his father definitely. As I grow older my parents were very clear that I am not entering their field and spoiling my bright future. You have to study engineering and have to become a software engineer and go abroad.Why is that?  I had no choice but to agree to whatever my parents said. Is it just because we cannot earn money till 18 or is it because are not being grown up in such a way that we can speak against our parents. Isn't my choice as to what I want to become?definitely it should be.Once you choose to adapt the career you do not wish will you be able to succeed , no definitely not. Your inclination will be towards our dream always. Even though today I have software degree and I am one amongst millions software engineer I always think law, apply law in everything and anything I do. I think I could be a great scholar in law outstanding personality rather than being one in millions of software engineer. Why do our parents put the pressure on us to fulfill their dreams for us not our dreams for us?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment